• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm a little new to the PokéCommunity

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    but not Pokémon >:D

stumbled across this site by accident whilst searching for some EV info and thought it looked pretty cool so...yeah. hi there :)

my name's Charlotte, but please don't call me that if we're not familiar, it's rude. i'm a graphic designer and poet and love it and am totally obsessed with Pokémon.

my Friend Code is 4684 8372 5578. i don't battle much. i know a hell of a lot of theory, but sometimes that doesn't apply to battling to well xD so i'm up for trades basically any time.

Years
    Hello Xiodinex welcome to PC. Your a graphic designer thats pretty neat. If you want you can post some of your work in the art gallery here. If your looking for trades you should go to the wi-fi center. I'm sure you'll find someone to trade with there. Well I guess I'll see you around.

trespasser

Problem, officer?
    Years
    Welcome, xiodinex! :D I'm a poet as well, and there is a poetry section. (They have a contest, too) If you wanna trade/battle there is a trade section/battle section, like CriticalFlygon said. :) Hope you have fun at PC. n_n

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! Everyone here was once new--and now it's your turn to see that fate!! If you stay here for three years--you'll become a vet on PC. (Vetaran.) Enjoy your stay!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you joined us, even if you bumped into the site by accident. I'm sure signing up here is the best thing you've ever done, because you are so-totally going to like it here. I see you are a graphic designer and a poet. I <3 graphic design. If you want, you can show off your poetry at PC's very own Poetry board, and your artwork at the Art Gallery! You can also get feedback from other amazing members.

Have fun battling and trading at the Wi-Fi Center, where you can battle and trade with other PC members via Wi-Fi! Make sure you take a peek at the rules before doing anything else, and I hope to see ya around! :)

blue

gucci
    Years
    Hey Charlotte xiodinex :P

Welcome to Pokécommunity! It's a great place to meet new people and talk about not just Pokémon but other topics and there's also a Poetry board (which you've probaly been told) so you might wanna take a look there. But nice to see a new face, and your a poet! that's pretty cool, I'm not good with poems sadly :( but yeah welcome & hope too see you around!

Back