• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm A Newbie But I'm Also A Very Good Spriter!

Shy Guy

Sprite Guy (PM Me For Lessons)
Years
  • I am a Newbie here and I would like to show some of my work but I need to post 15 ummmmm... well ummmm 15 posts. Please Help Me!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hellooo~ I'm Alex and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Don't worry, it's not too hard to reach 15 posts~ you'll be able to show us your sprites soon!

If you want to chat, PM me.

Cya around~

Years
  • Hey and welcome. If you post loads (while's stikking the the forum rules) then you will be able to show us your sprites. Anyway if you need help or be friends then you can PM me otherwise enjoy your time here and I can't wait to see your sprites.

Shy Guy

Years
  • Hello MastaBreeder
    Sprites are the pictures.
    it focus's on pixels, shading, colouring and outline.
    other forms of sprites are...
    Fusions, Eggs, Egg Bodys, Recolours or Hybrids

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    welcome to the community.
    Enjoy your stay and have fun

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • Glad you cleared up what Sprites are, I was about to be slightly noobish also and ask.
    Anyway, welcome! :D Have fun.

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Oh tyvm Shy Guy much appreciated...I had no clue and knew other ppl didn't know either so I asked :P...btw I don't know how to make stuff like that, not very good at it. Also PM if u wanna be friends/talk or w/e.

Shy Guy

Years
  • Thank you once again for welcoming me!
    I am almost there.
    I am currently on my 9th post (This one)
    and just 6 more to go!
    WooHoo!

Shy Guy

Years
  • Thank you guys. I finally got some work loaded up on the General Spriters Showcase a few eeks ago in the pixel art section! It's pretty good thanks to you guys.

soulfirebang

ex- PokeHacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2008
    WELCOME!!! hey, i'm making a hack, can you make authentic GBC sprites, I'm not the best, but i could use some help, pm me, if you want to hear more...OH YEAH! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Back