• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a Youtube Gamer named SMan1128

SMan1128

Awesome Youtuber
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2015
    Hello guys! I am SMan1128. I play video games on my Youtube channel. I mostly play Pokemon and Final Fantasy. I am currently looking for people to collaborate with. If anyone wants to collaborate just reply and put your YT channel and your skype. Being a Mostly Poketuber is fun because Pokemon is so awesome. Thanks for reading my ramble. BTW I am 14.

Years
    The welcome forum isn't the best place for those types of discussions so I'd highly recommend our Video Games forum if you're looking to discuss LPing. We even have a Let's Plays subforum there where you can post your content. :) You're also welcome to leave a message in your forum signature to spread the word about looking for people to collaborate with; it'll be seen underneath all of your posts so it's a good way to let other community members know.

That aside, welcome and it's lovely to meet you, SMan! PC is an awesome community with a lot to do so I truly do hope you'll enjoy it here. Please let me know if you need help and have a great experience, all right?

Years
    As mentioned, this isn't the best place for Let's Plays but we have a section in Video Games for just that. And it's nice to meet you as well SMan!

There are some rules you'll need to read before uploading your Let's Play, the main one to look carefully at is to ensure you embed all your videos and not directly link to them since that is considered advertising and can get you in trouble. If you are still not sure what to do, you're always happy to contact Azazel and/or Klippy and I'm sure they'll give you assistance if you need it.

That aside, good luck with your LP and I'll be sure to catch up on you. Anyhow, have a great time at PC and enjoy your weekend yeah?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I do Let's Plays myself, actually, and I wanna do a lot of Pokémon and Final Fantasy (i haven't done any FF yet but soon) as well, although I also do other games. As people have said, the best place to talk about it is on the LP subforum. Anyways, I hope you have fun and you can always drop a VM/PM if you wanna collaborate or just want someone to talk to.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've never done any LPs before myself, but am sure it's fun, so I need to try my hands on it at some point in future and see how things go, haha.

Which games have you played thus far, and of them all, what title would you call your most favorite? I've personally gone through almost all main-series ones, and for me, it'd have to be Emerald, mainly due to nostalgia purposes.

Anyhow, welcome to PC, friend. I hope you have a lovely stay with us, and enjoy every one of your visits. We'll see each other around!

Back