• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back! In a big way too!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Hey guys I'm back! Now with my new job I earn $600+ a month! Can't wait to buy pokestuff and make some competitions so you guys can get free stuff! Can't wait to get back into things.

Cheers, Shift

Years
  • Heeey Shift, and welcome back to the forum. Really glad to hear you got a good job - hopefully I'll be in the same boat sometime soon. I'm a bit swamped with school at the 'mo but am hoping to find something nice and have been applying. Wish me luck!

I'm sure you'll love it here given PC's activity and we'd really love to have you as an active member. Plus you have that lovely green name so it'd stink to have it go to waste. ;P Looks amazing on you! <3 So what sorts of things are you interested in and how long have you been into Pokemon? I noticed you've made an intro before but that was many months ago so it'd be great if you could refresh our memory or let the newer members know. That way we can all get to know each other better, right?

But anyway, hope you have an amazing time here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Very excited to see that you are doing very well in your job, and that you've returned back to the forums! I'll be there eventually when something turns up, and that way I can buy myself some Pokemerch as well! And you donated as well, that's awesome! Just one more tier and you can get even more perks, like larger avatar, and access to a super secret section. (shh! :P)

Welcome back, sweetheart! You returned right on time since XY is just around the corner. Did you get the game? I know it's going to be so much fun! This generation has brought us to a new gaming generation along with newer Pokemon. :D You probably joined while I was on hiatus but I'm so happy to meet you though!

Anyways, stick around this time! PC missed you. See ya around and have lots of fun here. :D

Years
  • Hey guys I'm back! Now with my new job I earn $600+ a month! Can't wait to buy pokestuff and make some competitions so you guys can get free stuff! Can't wait to get back into things.

Cheers, Shift

I know I'm a Newbie but Good for you on getting a good Job!!! I just recently got one as well with the hard times that everyone has been dealing with. I hope I can perhaps compete with you.

So Welcome and Welcome back : )

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Welcome back to the forums, Shift! What's your job? You just stated the payment.

Back