• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm back lol (after about 7 months)

Gym Leader Jake

Water Gym Leader
Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    Hey idk if this is relevant to the "New Users" part of these forums.... but this is the best place i could find to put this...

I'm Coming back, btw :D

the main reason i left PokeCommunity in the first place is cuz i bought minecraft and DANG is that game addicting. but its getting kinda boring now and, well, i wanted to play and write long meaningless essays on obscure topics in pokemon again.

so yeah.... um.... Hi

-Jake

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • This is the perfect place to post this.
    This forum is not only for new users, but also those returning after 1+ months of absence.

You and I have the exact same reason for quitting PC for a while, except Minecraft had my attention for more like two years. It is pretty addicting, but it gets boring after a while once you've beat the game 10 times or so.

Anyways, welcome back. I'll see you around!

Years
  • Welcome back, Jake! :D Haha, I heard Minecraft was very addicting but never got into the groove of it since I don't have my own account. I've used my boyfriend's to play a few times.. mods make it so much more fun. If you're interested you probably can play with other members here as PC had its own Minecraft server at one point, though I'm not sure what happened to it.

It's great that you remembered PokeCommunity and decided to check back. Are you planning to get involved in the X & Y hype? That's attracting a lot of members right now and the Pokemon X & Y board is certainly swimming in new posts. Hope you have fun here regardless of what you choose to do, and welcome back once again! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 7 months without PC! I can only resist a month tbh, but wow. Glad to see you return, Jake! You did post your thread right since you've been gone for more than a month. :D Welcome back ^___^

I never played minecraft, and I don't want to because I fear it's gonna take over my life and I'd have to sell my soul for it. xD But hey, there will be times that you'll be bored with it and you'd get to go back to reality again. You're right on time when it comes to Pokemon, as the new games are coming this Sunday. Excited for that? I am! :D

Hello there, again! & Have a wonderful stay here! Don't you leave, ok. :3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Of course this is the right place. All users back from hiatus go here.
    Welcome back, Jake! I never really played Minecraft, but that's all most people want to talk about, apparently. You left in about March, so you know about Pokemon X and Y, right?

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • Leave and return its all good. I too play Minecraft, but I Modded it and am playing Pixelmon on it. It's a hybrid Pokemon Minecraft mod and it is so cool.

Back