• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back My Loyal Fans...

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
Years
  • Been awhile since I've been on. I wanted to see how all my fans (That's right. All Zero of You) are doing without me. I am glad to say I'm going to go active again. Can't wait to talk to all of you.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Been awhile since I've been on. I wanted to see how all my fans (That's right. All Zero of You) are doing without me. I am glad to say I'm going to go active again. Can't wait to talk to all of you.

Welcome back, Shedinja8. Hopefully you'll be sticking around a bit longer this time, aye? :D;

I'm sure you have fans... they're just invisible and hiding from you, taking paparazzi photos!!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'M YOU'RE #1 FAN, I MISSED YOU! haha :P

Welcome back to PC, Shedinja8! I'm sure you've probably noticed some changes around the boards from when you've left for a bit, buuut I don't really happen to know how long you've been away. Either way, welcome back to the community and it's good to know you'll be active around the forum again. Enjoy your stay again! :>

Back