• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    After a long break I have decided it is time to return. I will be returning to my old username (Razer302) shortly.

Well since I left lots has change, I just bought my first car. I work at game which is such a good job. Made a lot of new friends and been loving the single life.

Wonder if anyone actually remembers me. Lol

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Welcome back Kuckiki (or should I say Razor?)! As you have already noticed, PC has gone through some changes in the past few months, but I assure that deep down, it's still the crazy, Pokemon-praising place we all know and love.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I can't say that I know you. Yeah true alot of things change as times goes by..... Welcome back man! Enjoy your stay and have fun! If you wanna be friends just say so.

Back