• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back.

JadeX

Prince
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hi, this is JadeX. Have been away from the forum for years since DPP Era.
    Anyway Im back here, always up for a battle and helping others.
    Items, Move Tutors yup !

Here is a battle between me and Shofu on Showdown (Was testing the team actually)
    Hope to see you guys around on the forum

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-184613175

Years
  • Hiya Jade! Welcome back to PC yes. :D

Shofu's pretty cool, I love watching his videos when I've time.. though I haven't seen a lot of his newer videos, bleh. Should probably go check his channel sometime as I'm definitely missing out on a lot. x~x

Battles await you over at our Battling & Team Building forum so hopefully you'll be around often over there. So you're an ORAS player too, going by your signature? Maybe you can discuss those games with us here as well - tons of hype right now and the OR&AS forum is bustling. Just a suggestion. Enjoy your time and let me know if you'd like to chat or need some help!

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hey, thanks for the hospitality. Yup, I'll be sure to be around the battling/trading often and contribute to the forum as much as I can (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome back, champ! <33

Maybe we can both battle sometime! hehe, but yeah, I hope you will have fun here once again, and y'know, you're more than welcome to visit my profile anytime you wanna chat! This Dragon doesn't bite, sooo, just make your self at home anytiiiiime. C:

Have a great evening. :3

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Welcome back jade, I hope you will enjoy poke community which has changed a lot maybe since you were last here.

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hey guys, thanks for the welcoming back. At least this forum is still friendly as before (: Glad to be back

Back