• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • ! I hope you'll stay for much longer! Perhaps the Hacks would magnetize you more? Haha!

And so without further ado... WELCOME BACK TO PC!

Years
  • Heyy! I remember you. Welcome back Quinn. 8D How's your progress in the games so far? I've recently picked my unevolved run in X back up again which has been great (though quite hard, I'll admit).

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
  • Thanks, and its been great! I beaten them all, and right now I moved to PokeMMo with my gf her 1st time playing pokemon so its been really fun! really liking the game.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I remember you too; welcome back, friend! Hope everything has been well for you, and I do hope we can chat more often sometime! Lemme know if you have any questions~ <33

Back