• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back

Registeel

The Ultimate Regi
    Years
    Well, I totally forgot about this place. I think I left because of an unwarm welcome or something.

I'm Back

Wow.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome back to PC Registeel! n________n Wow, you've been gone a whole year. XD Well, I'm Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. ^___^ I'm glad you remembered our little forum, it's nice to have you back. X3 Have fun~! =]

~Kelsey

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
    Yeayeah, estoy detr?s!

edit: oops! i forgot i was still reading this! can i mod delete this post please?

oh yeah, and welcome back Registeel!

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No, and before you do, don't put a link to there if it's a forum.
    Welcome back, and have fun~ n_n Feel free to ask me for help whenever you want... oooh, you're Aussie? Cool~! So am I! =D
    *gives you some welcoming-back muffins*
    ~Kylie

Registeel

The Ultimate Regi
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    No, and before you do, don't put a link to there if it's a forum.
    Welcome back, and have fun~ n_n Feel free to ask me for help whenever you want... oooh, you're Aussie? Cool~! So am I? =D
    *gives you some welcoming-back muffins*
    ~Kylie

Nah dont worry, I wasn't gonna put a link up.

Yerp, Down Under owns you all.

Back