• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm bw2channel

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Hello PokéCommunity (it's me)

My name is bw2channel. I'm on YouTube and I make all kinds of videos!
    You can also find me on the twitterz: @bw2channel

I also possess a parody account called Shady Pokémon Tweets (@pokemonshade) that you should def follow too!

Hope to have a great time on this forum, greetings!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    It's cool that you have a channel but please remember to keep advertisements only in your signature. If you have info or links to your channel I'd put it there.
    Hope you have a great time here, and send me a VM if you're confused about anything.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. Welcome to PC and pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to you can leave a message on my profile. See you around.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey bw2channel, welcome to PC! That's cool you make videos, my roommate makes videos though he's more of a blog guy. Nice to meet you, if you'd ever like to chat feel free to hit me up with a visitor message. :)

Back