• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm DSF

Years
  • Yo. I'm DieSuperFly, but if you're too lazy to type that out, or you're a nickname person, go ahead and call me DSF. I'm a pretty average kid. I'm 15 and I've always loved Pokemon. I just recently found out about hacked roms, which led to my discovering of PC, so I thought I'd register. Not much too it, I'm just a typical guy. So, what's up?

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Nice to meet you DSF! (I'm super lazy this morning XD)
    Anyways, I hope you are enjoying PC, and we definitely have a good amount of hacked ROMs, and some pretty good ones too!
    Anyways, just explore PC a little and you'll learn that this is a very fun, friendly and helpful place! If you need any help, or a friend/some one to chat with, just send me a message! ^-^
    I hope you enjoy your time here!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • hello DieSuperFly welcome to PC you can call me diablo. PC is such a cool place its so awesome to have another person joining us Hacked roms so you would like to check out the emulation and ROM hacking centre here . https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

Other than that there are heaps more things to do around here I usually hang around here the Pokémon Trivia and Other Trivia sections.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here if you ever need anything you can drop by and I will try to help in anyway I can.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there nice to meet you DSF! Welcome! Having an abbreviation for your name sure does make things easier.

We all love Pokemon here, but what specifically do you like about it? Well besides ROM hacking. Trading? The anime? Games? TCG? Nothing too specific if you don't want to be detailed. Though we have very friendly members here and most are far from difficult to get to know. I'm sure you'll meets a good amount of friends here and I hope you do. Don't be afraid to explore the forums a bit, we have lot of topics relating to Pokemon and not relating to Pokemon.

ROM Hacking is the big thing here. I didn't join for ROM hacking , but being here some what got me into playing some hacks. If you want to learn more about ROM hacks , go to Emulation & ROM Hacking . It's the place for showing off hacks, finding hack to play , and learning how to do that stuff yourself. Since it's PC's biggest forum, there's many regulars there and lots of hacks as well. The regulars there are really helpful too and can help you with everything you need. The moderators there , DrFuji and giradialkia can help you with any questions you may have as well. And for anything else non ROM hacking related, there's other moderators who are willing to help with other type of questions. Alot of members love helping new members as yourself and are friendly so don't be shy.

Well I hope you can enjoy yourself here and have a blast. By the way, if you just want someone to chat with , you can always send me a nice message. See you around!

Years
  • Emulation is one of our largest boards.. and for a good reason. I found out about PC years ago thanks to hacks myself and it's been an uphill journey since. There are so many awesome games for you to try and you're definitely going to enjoy everything our talented members have shared. I'd personally recommend the wonderful Flora Sky as a starting game, though Liquid Crystal is amazing as well. :'3 Welcome to the forum!

I've loved Pokemon since I could remember, too, and thinking back I've loved the series for as long as I've lived in America. You can discuss pretty much anything both Pokemon and non-Pokemon around this awesome community so if you have any particular interests you'd like to find appropriate boards for, just take a look around! There's the wonderful X & Y board that has been garnering the eyes of many members since we're all quite excited for the sixth generation, so that's a nice first choice. You can also delve into the Trade Corner and Battle Center if you're looking to trade or battle, plus many other things. :D Though I'm guessing Emulation will be your main board of interest and if you're ever looking into creating your own hack you'll be glad to know that there are a ton of resources available there to help you get started. There's even a subforum for putting teams together that you can utilize.. but before I ramble on too much, I'll just let you do the exploring over there. The board regulars and its moderators are always pleased to assist if needed.

Make sure to stick around! We'd love to have you as we can never have too many members around here. Be sure to take a gander at the rules if you haven't already so you can get an understanding of how the forum works, and if you ever have questions, just contact a moderator! Others already gave you some great pointers so I'll just leave you to it. See you around!

Years
  • Hello DSF, and welcome!

If you came for ROM hacks, you definitely found one of the best places to find them, in PC's own Emulation & ROM Hacking section. There's quite a few good hacks you can find, or even find some resources you can use to make a hack of your own! Sadly I'm not a great hacker, nor was I even among those members who joined because of hacks. I've been a Pokemon fan since it first came to Australia, and despite being aged in my 20s (with my 21st coming in October) I still remain dedicated to Pokemon as ever. PC is very diverse, which is why we're so popular and attract new members every day.

Cirno also recommended the Pokemon X & Y section here, if you want to continue the ongoing discussion on the new games. I'm excited for them myself, and thank god I already got my 3DS last December. The new starters all look so adorable, but who are you choosing when you get the games? The Grass-type Chespin? The Fire-type Fennekin? Or the Water-type Froakie? I'm probably going with Froakie cos I love Water-types a lot. And we also have Battle Center and Trade Corner for all battling and trading purposes. All should keep you busy for a while.

Also, remember to read the rules or ask a moderator if you need help. I'm always excited meeting new members so if you ever want to get to know me, just send me a visitor message! Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • I'm loving it. Everyone is super nice and extremely helpful.

We all love Pokemon here, but what specifically do you like about it? Well besides ROM hacking. Trading? The anime? Games? TCG?

I've always loved the games, and that just sort of attracted me to everything else.

I kinda need some help with Pokemon Genesis, and I noticed the topic was locked. Is there a designated area where I can ask for help?

Back