• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm going to restart my game, but want some of the ones caught in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    I am willing to give you two shinies, a Muk and Granbull, both caught by me with an id number of 340646. The pokemon i want to transfer to my new game are Tsareena, Vullaby, Litwick, Gothita, Primarina, Magearna, Lunala, Feebas and Passimian

Years
    I am willing to give you two shinies, a Muk and Granbull, both caught by me with an id number of 340646. The pokemon i want to transfer to my new game are Tsareena, Vullaby, Litwick, Gothita, Primarina, Magearna, Lunala, Feebas and Passimian

I can help and i want to pick also just the granbull and u'll get back the muk

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

You should be waiting on Pokébank, then you can transfer them to Pokébank. Also Magearna cannot be traded so the only option you have is Pokébank, otherwise Magearna is lost.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    You should be waiting on Pokébank, then you can transfer them to Pokébank. Also Magearna cannot be traded so the only option you have is Pokébank, otherwise Magearna is lost.

You're correct in regards to GTS and possibly Wonder Trade (haven't dared send my gift mon out).

In Link Trades, anything can be traded though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back