• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm going to see my newly built apartment in an hour!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    This is the fourth location I've lived in (though I lived in a couple of different rooms in college, but they were all in the same vicinity). I hate the process of moving (especially all of the packing), and I tend to grow attached to where I live, so it's hard to move. I also didn't move at all until I went to college, as my parents had the same home for my whole life.

To be honest, though, my current living situation is by far my least favorite, and I'm eager to move out at the first opportunity. The problem is, rents are high, and my income isn't that high, so I don't know if I can afford to move or not.

Having your own place sounds awesome though. I've only rented so far, but some day, I'd like to purchase a nice suburban home somewhere, complete with a front, back, and side yard. Although right now, I don't have time to deal with landscaping, so maybe it's better that I have to wait for the time being.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I've moved a lot throughout my life, however I've lived in the same state for ~20 or so years. This was primarily because my dad got really good promotions at his company. It was really hard because I kept changing schools and such.

Last year (holy crap LAST YEAR) I made my own, personal decision to move to Houston by myself not just for school but I wanted a brand new life. I hated the life I was living back in California. I needed changes, and I got them.

Right now I'm in a cozy loft within a boarding house and now that I have a better job with better pay, I'm looking forward to getting an apartment of my own. Not sure if I'm moving in with a roommate, or with my boyfriend, or idk...I'm running out of space here. lol.

I'm okay with where I'm at right now, I would like something better.

Back