• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm in charge here!

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    When I lead I usually go about it in a really laid back manner, like when we have a task to do I'll just go say "Okay, you there...uhh...do this while I *falls asleep*" I'd still help them but in a really sleepy manner.

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
    Years
    You can shave my wool whenever you like, I'm a sheep all the way. I'm indecisive and I hate making decisions. I'd much rather be told what to do and just go ahead and do it than have to umm and ahh over something for a million years beforehand.

Pretty much this lol. I'm not a natural leader, never will be, and don't really want to be - I have a friend who you'd consider the natural leader in pretty much every way and as nice as she is, she can be as annoying as hell sometimes. >>

Cid

Years
    I'm not. I tend to stay in the background most of the time so if I tried to be a leader I'll just fumble and lead my peers to their doom. I think it's just been deep rooted within me to just try and take in the most that you can before acting, so oftentimes I just let people take charge. I'm still scared of the real world, I suppose. And maybe that's key to how I can actually improve, if I wanted to.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Yeah, I guess I am. :T
    As a kid, at least. I went (and still do) to this group/class thing. I was the oldest and everyone did what I did. Which wasn't always ideal; I had to be "good" or whatever. D;

I've sort of lost it some of the way. I tend to "lead" people younger than I am, though it's involuntary. But apparently my best friend and her younger siblings "look up to me", which, again, isn't ideal some of the time. I'm not a good person to look up to. :T

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    In certain situations I like to take charge. I've done so with group assignments, officer positions in campus organizations, and I was even the leader for my college's delegation to a big regional conference at one time. Although outside of college life, I'm more apt to let others lead.

Back