• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm looking for a particular type of ROM hack for Platinum and HGSS

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I'm not really sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm not sure where else I should put this, so I guess I'll put this in off topic and see what happens. I'm looking for a rom hack of Platinum and HGSS (moreso platinum right now though) that does a few things:

- All pokemon and trade evolutions available in-game without trading.
    - An HM system akin to BDSP, so I don't need to waste a slot on having a Bibarel lol.
    - Unlimited TM's.

I don't really want anything that increases the difficulty or anything like that. The HM feature is especially important to me above all else.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm not really sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm not sure where else I should put this, so I guess I'll put this in off topic and see what happens. I'm looking for a rom hack of Platinum and HGSS (moreso platinum right now though) that does a few things:
    Just letting you know that I moved your thread over to Fan Games Hub, as that's the place you were looking for

Back