• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Meow! Come and chat!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2011
    Hey peoples! I'm MeowImADog, but you can call me Meow for short! I love the color red as you can see, and my favorite Pokémon is Axew! I think it's so cute and strong at the same time! I currently have the following Pokémon games: LeafGreen, Sapphire, Silver, Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and Black. I might have others, but I'm typing this quickly. XD I love to play on another Pokémon game. So yeah, I'm new here and I may have some questions! Enjoy my super-awesomeness!

-Meow

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Meow....I'm a kitty too. No wait, I'm supposed to be a dinosaur.

Welcome aboard, though! I can definitely tell that you love the color red. xD It seems like you own all or most of the Pokemon games, you must be a Pokemon game yourself! Here at the PokeCommunity, you can talk about the games all you want, either talk about your current Pokemon parties, trading, battling, and more! I'll link you two awesome sections for you to check out: the General Pokemon Gaming discussions, as well as the Current Pokemon Gaming Discussions.

Also, we're loads of fun here at the PokeCommunity. We're awesome people that love Pokemon as much as you do. ^_^ And I see you have loads of questions? Don't hesitate to ask me, Hiidoran or any other staff member whatever questions you may have, and we'll try our best to answer them! Anyways, have an awesome time here at the PokeCommunity! I'll see ya around. :)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    If you ever want to talk to me, just let me know. I don't bite... most of the time, anyway, lol. In the meantime, take the time to get to know PC and some of our great members. Welcome aboard our site and please enjoy yourself!

Back