• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im new and im starting with a sprite shop!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hiii there! Welcome to the forums, zekrommaster. <33

To create a sprite shop, all you have to visit the Art & Design board! But before you do that, just take a good look at the rules first, since they're quite important! Also, just be sure that you use the [Shop] tag, just to classify your thread as a shop! If you have any more questions, you can ask the moderator, Fairy for any sort of assistance! She's really sweet, so, don't be shy on approaching her! <3

So, I hope this helps you! Have fun, and it's nice to meet you! If you want, we can chat some more sometime, and I'd love to see you around the forums! :3

Years
  • Hi there, Zekrom! Making an art shop, yeah? Art & Design is one of my favorite places here and it's grown so much over the years - you'll love it. What kind of shop are you making? Graphics, pixels, something else? They're fairly popular here so I'm sure you'll get requests. =)

Enjoy it and you can let me know when your shop opens as I'd love to ask for a request. I'm really into art of all kinds so it'd be a pleasure to be one of the first to stop by when you're all ready.

Be sure to stick around as you'll definitely get into this place and enjoy it. PokeCommunity is.. huge but we're still super friendly and love new members. Getting involved means you'll make that many friends and you can't have too many of those, right?! See you!

Back