• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New Here. Hello!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2005
    Hey, I'm new here, duh, but it's nice to meet everyone. I will follow the rules, and it's nice to see everyone here is following the rules ;)

I've loved pokemon forever, and I hope I get to talk to everyone possible.

Years
  • Hi, hope you enjoy your time here at PC ^^.I'll move this up to newbies so more people can say hi ^^
    ~Overnight's to Newbies!~

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Hey and welcome to PC! It's good that you'll follow the rules, so have fun! PM me if you want to be friends or if you need some help. See you around!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome here^^
    Enjoy your time and PM me if you've got a question or just wanna talk^^

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Hello newby noob how was your newby day? lol j/k follow the rules and if u need anything dont be afraid to P.M. me

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hello there! Welcome to PC, hope you have a great time and make lots of friends. My name is Lashyina if you're wondering. Please follow the rules and mods, feel free to PM me if you want a friend or have any questions. Good luck, see ya around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2005
    Thanks everyone for being so nice, and for putting this thread where it belongs :D

This is such a welcoming community

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • Hello Flat_Tire. Welcome to PC. Enjoy this here community, post lots, read the rules, and make a lot of friends!
    P.S. Don't follow me, I'm a bad influence.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Flat_Tire said:
    Hey, I'm new here, duh, but it's nice to meet everyone. I will follow the rules, and it's nice to see everyone here is following the rules ;)

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Flat_Tire said:

Hewwo and welcome to PC, Flat_Tire! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Years
  • Hey Falt! welcome to PC and hope you have a great time here ^_^ Read the rules and everything will be fine ^_-

Hope you stay here for as long as possible and PM me if you need a friend or havea question. See ya around!

Back