• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New Here: Intro

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Hi My Name is Link And my bro found this community (Mettaton) I really liked pokemon since I was 6 because my brother, again.. :/ my fave pokemon series was X/Y and it was great fun I've completed it now but anyway..
    I like to go swimming and my fave interests are:
    .Music
    .Games
    .Pokémon
    .Legend of Zelda triforce heroes - (LOZTH) for short
    what i'm trying to say is that i'm new to this community and I wan't to know more.

Mettaton

Drama! Action! Romance!
    Years
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Hello, dear brother! I hope you'll get settled in the community because everyone seems to be friendly at the moment.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Yaaas more Undertale fans. I approve. ♥ Welcome to the forum, Link!

Well I'm sure you'll learn a lot by sticking around and posting, especially since you're in good hands. :-3 PC has very nice members and staff. XY is awesome and I restarted my X version recently to do an unevolved challenge run.. insanely difficult so far.

Hope we'll be seeing you around!

Years
    Yay more Undertale fans indeed <3 Hi there and welcome, it's a pleasure to meet you~! That's awesome you at least have a sibling who's into the same interests as you as I wish I had a sibling like that for sure D: but it's all good XD

Hope to see you around, and have a good time! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat with me or just say hi! :)

Back