• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new Here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul23

I dont think You can win...
    Years
    Hello to all pokecommunity users call me soul i am only 11 years old(oww 11 year old hacker?) yes i can hack but i need a little help

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Hello there Soul23. Another hacker in the community. If you need some help about hacks you can post a topic from an appropriate forum. Also read the rules here. Stay active and make a lot of friends here.

^_^

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    hi ya and welcome to pokecommunity and if you need and help you can pm me anytime have fun here

Years
    Hey man, I hacker I see, make sure you don't get caught by your future hacking techniques, but make sure they are in the right place.

soul23

I dont think You can win...
    Years
    haha 8? i dont think she/he can hack haha...thx for the welcome im starting to hack leafgreen

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    I'm ten and, i shouln't of admited this, but with someone here a year older, just amazing.
    Advanced at maping, if you need a maper, PM me - ill do it for ya.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Jeez, NatzHaks, this thread is really old. x_o; Please don't revive threads over a month old.

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back