• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm NEW here :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    I'm new to Pokecommunity, and I just wanted to say hi.
    My interests (those regarding pokemon):
    Eelektross, Volcarona and Samurott
    The Pokemon Ranger Series
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon Platinum
    Pokemon Soul Silver
    Best Wishes Series

Anyways, if anybody wants to say hi or discuss these things, that'd be appreciated :)

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC! I have been here for over a year, but i recently spiked up an interest in posting here, so you will enjoy it here. :)

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC. I've been here for a bit over a year, and this place is great! Just be sure to read the rules and have fun!

Well, just read the rules and be nice to people, and you'll do fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello there. :) Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Jake! It's nice to see you here. I have a Samurott in my White party, and it's a great addition. ^_^

Well, as a mod here, the best advice I can give you to a new member is this: if you're thinking of creating a topic, the search feature is your best friend. You'll be using that a lot. It's there so you'll see if you haven't done a similar topic like the one you have in mind. And yes, Clacla also has a good tip as well: read teh rules! There's the community rules, which explains basic, as well as signature rules. And every section here at PC has a set of rules as well, so be sure to read them before jumping in to any discussion. :)

Don't hesitate to ask myself or my partner Hiidoran any questions you may have. And I hope you have an AWESOME time here at the PokeCommunity! :)

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    Welcome to the community! : )

I see you play Pokemon ranger. I've never played that one before, how is it?

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
    WELCOME to PC jake4a4!
    What can I say? I haven't been here for a year, actually, only a few months.:D But this site has already become an unforgetable and fabulous experience.
    You seem to have great knowledge in the field of pokemon. Lets see if you've met your match here at the good ol' PokeCommunity. And with that, I wish you good luck, have fun, and enjoy (just as much as Ice cream but not in the same way :P)

Back