• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new here

Years
  • It's fantastic to meet you too, Freeze. ^~^ I've been on PC for so many years but didn't get into it until 2011 and it's been a very fun ride.

What are you interested in doing here? You can always share your Let's Plays and other gaming videos over in the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews section of the Video Games board. Outside that there are plenty of other things to discuss like all things Pokemon, clubs, roleplaying, and so on. :) You'll find tons to do here. Have fun!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, as said, you can definitely have your sights said on the Lp section! I moderate the board so if you have any questions, you can come and ask. :3

Yup, and it's a pleasure to meet you too! What kinds of things do you do on youtube? Walkthroughs? Maaaybe LPs? I did some videos of Summon Night 2 once but never gotten around on finishing that. I will someday though! But yes, if you wanna chat, feel free to stop by! And I hope to see you again real soonN!

Have a great stay, and a enjoyable evening! <33

Back