• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new to the forum, but experienced at the games.

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
    Well, hi! It seems like you'll fit in well. I'm somewhat new here, too (Joined yesterday). You can refer to me as simply "Blaze".

Years
    Hi, I'm Jordiebee. I'm new.

Thank you for reading :)

Hello Jordiebee, welcome!

PC is a big, but active community with loads of boards you can post in so there's sure to be something you like. And I see you already posted in the Adoption Center, now you've just got to wait for Cirno to reply and you should be away!

If you told us more about yourself, we can get to know you better as a member but based on your Adoption Center post I assume you're interested in Pokemon games from Gens 1, 3 and 5? Generation 5 is my fave btw cos I love the characters in B/W and B2/W2, and it even introduced my fave Pokemon.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me or a staff member.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    Ok, about me...

15 Years old.
    English, England.
    My favourite music from a game is Nimbasa City (Main Theme).
    I own every main pokemon game, and most of the spin-offs.
    I used to like the anime but.... meh, it's a bit stretched out. I.e. 4th gen. 6th gym - 18 episodes later - 7th gym.
    My three favourite Pokemon are: 1. Lucario 2. Cyndaquil 3. Braviary.
    First experience: Red, my brothers copy. Saved over his 150 obtained save. I was 3.

That's about it, anything you want to know just ask!

Hello hello, Jordie! Welcome to the forum, good to meet you~

Another person from England, ahhh I'm so jealous of those of you who are from there! I want to visit so bad. ;_; Luckily I've got family there though, so setting up a visit when I'm ready shouldn't be too difficult.

But you also have quite a good Pokemon game collection! I don't run into many people who buy most of the spin-off games, to be honest. Which spin-off's your favorite? Conquest was really good to me, but I've yet to finish the stories after the main plot since I've been so into Black 2. u u; I'm totally in support of your favorite Pokemon though, all of the ones you listed I adore as well. Braviary especially. <3

All righty-o, enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you want to chat! :D I'd love to talk or help you out and even be one of your first friends.

Back