• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im new to the fourm

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Welcome, Zymbolik! :)

Oh, you'll get to know a lot of peeps very soon. Your introduction thread is just a step ahead and you'll get some replies! I'll be your first. :3 Aside from meeting new friends, what also brought you to PC? Are you interested in getting into some Poke-discussions? Or maybe you want to trade or battle? You can do all that in some of our amazing section right below this one. The fun doesn't start until you step inside one of those topics and start posting. You'll be amazed as to how many peeps are so into Pokemon as much as you are!

Don't you hesitate to ask any questions you may have, alright! Have fun and I shall see you 'round. :)

Years
  • What's up and welcome, Zymbolik! Great to meet you. n_n

I'm curious to know a little more about you myself so why not add some more info? You've already gotten some great suggestions from the above posters so feel free to give us an answer if you have time. But if you're looking for friends you've come to a great place! Feel free to send me a request and we can chat wherever. Surely we already have lots in common as we're both members of this amazing forum, right? <3

Have a great time explorin'! Hope to see you around here often.

Back