• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new :u

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ummmm hello~

not going to lie i mostly came here to get help with my pokedex but hopefully i will love this community ;o

-Red

Years
    Haha that's not bad at all, PC is great for trading and the like so good choice. -thumbs up- Welcome, Red!

What game are you working on your dex in? It took me a while to get all 718 in X but it's so worth it since I can kick back and relax now. xD;; Fun to dabble in breeding projects as well since I can be satisfied about not needing any more Pokemon. :) Maybe I can help you out in the future, though I don't have much room on my 3DS friends list right now.

Enjoy the Trade Corner! Don't be scared to poke one of its moderators if you ever need anything. And if you'd like to chat just send me a message!

Azar

Elite Four
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Hello Red!

Welcome to PC. Well, don't worry, the pokédex is the most difficult work that you have in the games. I only complete the list in Pokémon Platinum... And I didn't complete the National Dex. Good luck with your goal.

If you want to stay here and you want to be part of the community as an active member, you're welcome too. If you need something, count on us. See you around!

Years
    Haha that's not bad at all, PC is great for trading and the like so good choice. -thumbs up- Welcome, Red!

What game are you working on your dex in? It took me a while to get all 718 in X but it's so worth it since I can kick back and relax now. xD;; Fun to dabble in breeding projects as well since I can be satisfied about not needing any more Pokemon. :) Maybe I can help you out in the future, though I don't have much room on my 3DS friends list right now.

Enjoy the Trade Corner! Don't be scared to poke one of its moderators if you ever need anything. And if you'd like to chat just send me a message!

I just saw this, im sorry! I forgot about this and my pass and now im back xD.
    I'm working on X, slowly but surely, and some friends are helping out (: At the moment sort of i am trading porygons to help with my dex, it's working perfectly except for nidoqueen and legendaries.. I srt of hope you can help, more the merrier ^-^ and thank you for the warm welcoming!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heya! Welcome to the forums! Mm, sorry to say you're not allowed to bump threads that are a month old+ here on PC. ;__;

So, I'm afraid I have to lock this, but, it's nice to have you here with us again, and you're more than welcome to post in the New User's hangout, or the return thread! As where as anywhere else you'd like. :3

*locks*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back