• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    Hey everyone I'm new here.

My favorite game in the series is Ruby.

The one memory I will always remember while playing Ruby was me singing along wit the music.

I have a Game boy, Game boys SP, DS, 3DS, and almost every classic system.

Well Hope to have a blast here.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Great to see a fellow gamer here. ^_^ It's nice to hear that Ruby is your favorite game, I assume you like Hoenn? We have a ton of fans of the region, as well as specifically Ruby! :)

I miss having a Game Boy though. I have Silver, in working condition. I just need a Game Boy. xD But it's nice to see a classic gamer like you in the forums. We have a lot of classic gamers here, so you'll fit right in. :)

You will have a blast here, be sure to read the rules, and I hope you have a wonderful time here! See ya!

Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! Ahh ruby, that was a good gen, I'm still playing through the 3rd gen a lot actually. Oh the music... the music is great in that gen, quite a few I still hum randomly on occasion. :P Oh wow nice collection of systems, you must be quite the gamer. You should enjoy yourself very easily here so just take a look around and enjoy the community. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 25
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Helloo~ yep i always like hoean. It's like part of me because of the anime and the pokemon game ruby. May Max Brock Ash. Anyways~~~ Welcome to PC and hope you have a great time here and make great fwiends~

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hello and welcome to PC! I'm sure you will love it here! Hoenn is the region I rarely play because I don't currently have R/S/E but I shall have them soon! Hope you stick around! :D

Back