• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New...

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hello Dark! Welcome to this lovely PC!
    My name's George nice to meet you!

Don't scared to contact me, everyone here are friendly! (?)
    If you have a questions feel free to ask our friendly Moderators around here.

Smell ya later!

~ George

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there, Darklight~ A big welcome to PC! I'm MidnightShine but u can call me Mid.

Here at NU/W, no new member gets pushed to a side. I bet there lots of members who are reading your intro right now!

Wanna chat? Just contact me anytime, 'k?

~Mid~

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
    Hey there!
    Welcome to our Communuty, nice to meet you Darklight :3

Awww, of course not! You should to tell more about you, people that will enjoy to read your introduction, because in PC, we're mainly friendly, so don't be afraind to introduce yourself~ <3

Anyway! When did you started Pokémon? What kind of versions do you like the most?
    My favorite one here, it is Crystal, but I think that I will love B2/W2, I'm actually starting to play at it :3

I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, don't hesitate to contact us for help or just chatting. Contact Cirno if you need advanced help, she is a very nice moderator.

See yaaa~

:7:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
    Years
    Hi! I was new to! Don't worry, everyone is friendly.

Once you find a section your intrested in you tend to spend your time there. You'll find my name pop up in the Pixel Projects place the most. You may see it a few times in FanFics.

Feel free to chat with me! If you need a profile pic, go to Gerokunz's, pikakitten's, or my shop in Pixel Projects.
    Enjoy yourself!
    ~Checkers

Years
    Hey there Darklight, welcome to our wonderful community! Nice to see you join up. ^^

And yeah, as you can see, people have definitely read your thread! As our regulars stated already, we're all pretty friendly around these parts, so never fear about getting involved in the community. Any reason you joined in particular? You didn't really say much in your thread so I'd be interested in knowing more about you, since it helps us get to know you better and make friends. Granted I'm not very good at talking about myself, so I can definitely understand, hehe.

Anyway, keep on exploring and posting, it's definitely worth it! PC's a pretty big forum so surely there'll be at least a few places that catch your interest. Just make sure to give the rules a read if you haven't already to get an idea of how things work here. Hope you have fun on PC, and see you around! :D If there's ever anything you're confused about, feel free to send me a message and I'll reply as soon as I'm online!

Pinta77

Nice to meet you darklight. I read your thread, so don't be afraid to speak your mind here =) there's a lot of nice people!

I hope I see you around. Enjoy Pokecommunity!

Years
    Hey everyone! I don't think anyone will read this so I'll just stop with that!

Hi Darklight, and welcome.

Glad to hear you joined us, as one of my daily activities here is greeting newbies. We may be a big forum so you might get lost, but we have loads of experienced members who can guide you in the right direction. Any reason you decided to join? I've been a member since March last year, and I have come a long way since then.

I've been into Pokemon since I was 7, when I first watched the anime. And as my profile design says, I liek Oshawottz. Do you have any favorite Pokemon by any chance? I tend to have a love for cute Pokemon (like Oshawott) but I'm pretty diverse. I'm Hikari, and if you ever need someone to help you settle in, why not shout me a VM? I'll be sure to reply back to you!

- Hikari10

Years
    Wow everyone, thank you for being so friendly. I started my journey into Pokemon age at the young age of 3 with the anime. When I was four, I got my first introduction into the games with Pokemon Silver. At the time, I didn't know how to read, so I was really just playing to look at the cool sprites of all the Pokemon. When I turned 6, I got Fire Red for my birthday, and boy, did I put a lot of hours into that game. At age 7, I decided to revisit my old Silver game and start anew, mastering both gen 1 (well a remake anyways) and gen 2. Unfortunately, my parents weren't very financially stable, so I didn't get my next game until I was 12, Pokemon Diamond. I got Platinum the next year. I put A LOT of hours into those games as well. I didn't get my first taste of generation 3 until about 13, when a friend of mine sold me his Emerald for around five dollars. It didn't matter too much though, because when I was 14, I learned about emulators and got heavy into it. About 15, I got into hacking, now I've worked on hacking from time to time and consider myself to be decently experienced. What a wonderful community this is, and with that said, thank you all!

Back