• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New!

Adlais

Adlais ^_^
Years
  • Hey guys, I'm new to The Poké Community. I would like if someone could show me some stuff. And my name is Adlais.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Adlais! We've got a ton of things here in PC; what were you thinking of exploring, or what are your interests?

For example, if you have the newest addition of pokemon - the 6th generation of pokemon games, then you'll probably like to visit the Pokémon X & Pokémon Y board, to discuss all about the Gen 6 games with your fellow members! Of course, there are other boards for the previous pokemon games too. There's the Fifth Gen board if you'd like to talk about the 5th Gen games, B/W & B2/W2, there's the Fourth Generation Gaming board if you'd like to talk about the 4th generation of pokemon gaming, D/P/PL, as well as HG/SS, the Advance Generation Gaming board if you'd like to talk about the pokemongames for the gameboy advance, mainly R/S/E and FR/LG, annnnd finally, the Metal & Color Generation board takes care of the discussion of the retro pokemon games for the gameboy.

But, anytime you'd like to take a break from discussing pokemon, you're more than welcome to visit the non-pokemon discussion boards, like the Video Games board which I moderate, as well as the Chit Chat Cafe if you just like to chat casually with different members, on a series of topics! Of course there are many, many other boards too. Why not check them all out and see which one suits you? If you'd like, I'll be more than happy to tell you more about PC anytime! All you need to do is ask. <3

Nonetheless, again, welcome to PC, and I hope you'll have a great Christmas! I hope to see you again sometime, and I hope that you'll enjoy every lil'bit of PC, and it's glorious & friendly members! We're all be happy to greet you with open arms, to be friends. ^^

Years
  • Awesome to meet you and weeelcome, Adlais! Good to have you here on PC~

Aura has already helped you out a whole bunch so be sure to take his suggestions and tips into consideration. (= There is a whole lot you can do here from discussing Pokemon and trading/battling to enjoying off-topic chats regarding video games, news, or even technology. We would be happy if you poked around and explored the forum as well as posted around wherever you'd like - there are plenty of choices for everybody!

If you draw or write stories you could always pop on over to places like Art & Design or Fan Fiction & Writing, which are places to show your art and stories/poems respectively. We even have a place for roleplaying called the Roleplay Corner which is another one of the most amazing places here.

You'll find your home here very soon, assuming you haven't already! n_n; Be sure to stick around and give the staff a call if you need anything at all. We're very happy to help and befriend you, as are the members. Cheers and have a good Christmas!

Back