• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm newww

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi macaroon! Aw, well, how about telling us a bit about yourself? Liiiike, are you playing X/Y? I'm playing X right now, and challenging myself to not evolve any pokemon. It's pretty fun, and since Pokemon X/Y are pretty fun games in general, it's a bonus! How about this forum;what brings you here today? I hope you'll enjoy what you see! We have loads of things for you to explore and topics to post in!

I'll be glad to be your friend too! We can talk anytime you'd like, and I'll be open! I hope you'll enjoy your stay and have a nice time! You'll be able to meet many many people in boards and topics that you like, and you'll meet loads of new friends who have similar interests as you! Anytime you need a hand, ask a staff member and we'll help you out as soon and as best as we can! Have a great night, and happy holidays~!

Years
    aww yay :D yeah that sounds like fun :) I'm playing X. I can't wait for the Pokemon bank to come out so I can fill my dex up some more! I've never actually fully completed the national dex in any of my games before but I really really want to for X (mostly because a lot of them will be so cute in Amie, I'd imagine) :P I joined the forum originally because I was looking for more friend safaris... I really want a milotic :)

Tell me about it. :D I'm so excited for Pokemon Bank like you have no idea, haha. I have so many Pokemon to move over from Black 2 that it's making waiting really hard.. but luckily we only have a little while left. And apparently you get a promotional Celebi if you sign up for it by the end of September or so, which is another great reason to nab it. Yay! Welcome to PC, macaroon. Cute avatar!

Good luck with your dex huntin', perhaps you can stop by our X/Y Quick Trade Thread if you want some help along the way. We have quite a lot of people trading here so you'll probably find what you're looking for quickly. :3

Enjoy your time on the forum and be sure to give the staff a call if you need anything. Hope you have a lot of fun here and stick around! It's definitely worth it, we can assure you.

Crzyphl

The Crazy Phil
    Years
    Hello Macaroon! I'm new too!
    I was originally just going to try to get some friend safaris and leave, but this place is actually really cool.
    yay

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to the community. I'm looking forward to completing my first National Pokédex as well. I have my pokédex filled on my Pokémon white game, but only for that region. Go big or go home though, amirite? haha

Back