• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not necessarily new, but...

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    ...well, I've kinda just made an account on here a long time ago so I could download some ROM hacks. I figured I'd actually give a bit of a real introduction. Maybe post on the forum a bit, because I've never done too much on this site other than lurk about.

So, with that aside me, hello! My normal screen name is typically TheGuru(on here it's PancakeArceus) but you can call me Chris. Or... PancakeArceus for most people. Whatever! I'm pretty active on the Nuzlocke Forums, and that's about it when it comes to forums, at least, recently. I'm a pretty passive person. My favorite Pokemon is NOT Arceus... it'd probably be Absol or Beedrill! If you want to know anything else, don't hesitate to through a PM my way.

There's a good chance I'll just keep lurking on here, but I guess now that I posted a welcome thread I can feel better about commenting on stuff.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Hey, Chris! Come on, stay on Pokecommunity! It's fun ~. Maybe you could start your own hack someday, I'd love to play it. Absol is a cool Pokemon, but Sharpedo is even better! jkjk. Anyways, see you around PancakeArceus!

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
    Hey Chris , welcome to the community,
    If you said ur favourite pokemon is absol, SWEET~ <3 if you said beedrill, OH MAN!
    well you in luck, there many pros here making hack is amazing, you should try some :)
    well enjoy ur stay and feel free to send me a vm for chatting~

Years
    Absol's the bomb. You have good taste! Welcome, Chris, and good to meet you. n_n

If you're into nuzlockes then I do recommend the Challenges board as it has that and many other great challenges to try out. The moderator sometimes hosts events with fun challenges related to a specific holiday and the like so that's another thing to look forward to. Always fun to try out! I had loads of fun participating in last year's valentine's day challenge. :)

Hope you have a blast here! Seems like you're going to fit right in. Better make sure no one tries to eat your username either, heh. Pancakes are dee-lish. <3 Contact the staff if you're lost and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi Chris welcome to PC! If you would like to be friends feel free to hit me up with a message on my profile. :)

Back