• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not new here but was been inactive for a long time.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello hello Amit! How are you? Welcome back to the PC!

You may not be new, but I don't know much about you! Can you tell ... huumm .... what hobbies do you have! Do you have a job? Or you still study? Favourite game? etc!
    Since you've already been here in the PC, I don't have much to tell you ... Just try to stick around here this time ok? ;)
    If you ever want to talk with me, just send me a VM or a PM! See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, Bleach fan? That's cool; I haven't watched or read the manga in a long while, but, I do love characters like Yachiru! Mmm, but yeah, good to have you back, and I do hope you'll be more active this time around. I'm Dragon, and it's very nice to meet you; hope you're having a lovely day! And have a waaailord of a stay~ <33

Back