• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

I'm programming the Pokémon TCG base set

Novale

User
Years
I'm not sure if maybe this rule has changed since then, but in your latest version on itch I went first and was able to also attack on my first turn, which in modern formats is not allowed

Days
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
I'm not sure if maybe this rule has changed since then, but in your latest version on itch I went first and was able to also attack on my first turn, which in modern formats is not allowed

Yeah I based the whole thing on the original Gameboy game, in which players could attack on the first turn. I'm planning for a future milestone to add togglable variant rules.

Days
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
Milestone 7, finally done. This was more or less finished like two weeks ago but then I got a new job and things have been weird.

A lot of general improvements in this one. The tutorial now exists. If you've never played the Pokémon tcg I would love your feedback on how it works. There's also some minor improvements to the overworld: the club is a bit larger now that the screen can scroll to follow the player. There's also the world map which allows you to travel to the lab, though there's not much there yet.

Days
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
i dont know if this is only my issue but whenever i fight lexi and i win against her after i win and im about to get the booster it doesnt appear and the game pretty much stops working

Days
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Are you still working on this? I found this thread while trying to learn how to hack the GBC ROMs for the original two TCG games. Definitely checking this out now!

Back