• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm So Excited For Diablo 2: Ressurected

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    The last couple weeks I've felt like I grew outta video games once and for all because my 3 favorite video game franchises (KH, PKMN, NBA 2K) have all let me down with their newest installments. But today I learned that Diablo is dropping a Resurrected version of Diablo 2 and I couldn't be more excited! So I'm gonna be up all night running some Diablo 3 to prepare myself. Who else is excited for this as I am? I never played Diablo 2 back in the day. Diablo 3 was my first Diablo experience and I loved every bit of it. I think I'm in for a treat. It's gonna be a challenge not spending all my money on NBA cards between now and when Ressurected comes out.

Years
    I just preordered this today on my Xbox, looking forward to the beta which I need to see when it starts as I want to try it out before launch and see how fun this game is as I never played Diablo 2.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I just preordered this today on my Xbox, looking forward to the beta which I need to see when it starts as I want to try it out before launch and see how fun this game is as I never played Diablo 2.

Did you preorder the game at Gamestop or digitally through the XB store Alexis? I like to go to Gamestop to preorder my games but the last couple times I went they harass me about renewing my rewards membership or w.e it's called. It's really annoying and makes me not wanna go. So I'm considering just preordering the game digitally but I've never preordered a game that way before so I'm a little bit skeptical about how that all works. I never played Diablo 2 either btw. But I really enjoyed Diablo 3 even though many others didn't and Diablo 2 is supposed to be one of the best vgs of all time so if this remaster is anywhere as good as the o.g. we are surely in for a treat

Years
    Protip: if you're playing Diablo 3 in prep for it, or in fact if 3 is your first experience (my age is showing…), just bear in mind it will be extremely different to that.

That said, I am so incredibly hype for this remaster (me and my friend were just talking about it yesterday in fact)! The original game is an absolute classic and definitely one of the best VGs of all time and considering how faithful this is to it, it's going to be a great experience for sure.

Years
    Did you preorder the game at Gamestop or digitally through the XB store Alexis? I like to go to Gamestop to preorder my games but the last couple times I went they harass me about renewing my rewards membership or w.e it's called. It's really annoying and makes me not wanna go. So I'm considering just preordering the game digitally but I've never preordered a game that way before so I'm a little bit skeptical about how that all works. I never played Diablo 2 either btw. But I really enjoyed Diablo 3 even though many others didn't and Diablo 2 is supposed to be one of the best vgs of all time so if this remaster is anywhere as good as the o.g. we are surely in for a treat
    Given that I own the Series S, I preordered digitally. Are you going to play with the remastered graphics or original since you can choose? I plan on playing with the remastered graphics myself. As for Gamestop, my local one is respectful and ask nicely if you don't have pro, but they don't demand you sign up for it. They are also told to push pro membership, but if they aren't respectful how they do it at your location then that is disappointing.

Back