• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm so like my mom.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I have my mom's stubbornness, eyes, and mouth. I have my dad's nose and feet but I'm nothing like his personality other than I get anxious sometimes, but both of my parents are like that.

Apparently my mom and I are both really sassy as well. :p We get along really well, though.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    well..i have my Father's eyes color but i don't look like any of my parents...i kinda look like my uncle though..

my sisters and friends keep saying i look like Julia Stiles not sure..i do believe we share lots of things but i don't look exactly like her though! with short hair she seem closer to how i look!

I'm so like my mom.

Munchlax11

Munch?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    I have my mom's eyes and hair color, but my personality comes from both my mom and dad.

Back