• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm sorry, but I have to kill you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassination

I am hired to kill you
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I know my username is..not original to some, but I use it on all forums and I like it. IDK, it sounds cool. I am not an assassin, just to be clear.

Let's see..who am I? To be honest, I am a really simple person, who enjoys real life and 'life' on the Internet. My real name is Dan and I am 18 years old, approaching 19 in..2 months exactly. I have my flaws, but I try hard not to show them to people I know. I can draw pretty good, but my laziness prevents me from so. I watch a little bit of anime and my favorite(s), currently, are Angel Beats, Bleach, and Durarara!!. I can cook fairly good especially cookies and curry. I am a serious person and a 'fun' one, as well. I'm in my first year of college and I am majoring in CCE, which is not easy, if I may say. I watch a lot of football or soccer to some, and my favorite teams are Arsenal in PL and Athletic in La Liga.

I have been a Pokémon fan for many years and will be for more years to come. I actually took a some sort of break from Pokémon, but got back to it when my best friend told me Johto was revamped on the NDS. I searched google for it, and there it was and the English version was almost out. I finished the game in about 2 weeks; I don't know if that's good or too much. After that. I then borrowed Pokémon Platinum from my friend and finished it in 1 or 2 weeks or so. I never knew the Sinnoh region existed until Platinum.

That wasn't much to say, but I suck at introduction threads. I hope I find some people who share at least some of my interests and we can then be friends or whatever. Thank you for taking time in reading my cool boring introduction thread.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Arsenal FC? I'm a Arsenal supporter :D
    and.. I was just talking about assassination.. ">.>
    anyway Welcome to the PC!

Assassination

I am hired to kill you
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Lol. Nice to see another Arsenal FC supporter here, since in my old forum, everybody did not like them. And really? :O That's fate.

Thank you for the welcome, Galukxy.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • You're gonna kill me now? But I have so much to live for!

Haha anyway, hi Dan! I'm a fan of making cookies as well... but I've never even had curry. What's it like?
    Your username does indeed sound cool. Also... you didn't say if you liked Platinum or not. How do you rate it?

Have fun in the rest of the community, and sorry about the majorly disorganized reply.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, hey there Lemonade, The Sqeezed Lemon.

Creating the illusion of being new and introducing yourself in NU/W isn't permitted here. Please try to be more anonymous next time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back