• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm sorry but you smell so we are breaking up

Years
    I can't be with a girl who smokes. I'm sorry, but its disgusting and unattractive to me. I would say that is the biggest deal-breaker for me, in addition to cheating and dishonesty.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Cheating, and dishonesty are obvious ones, so I'm not gonna include 'em.

- Bad hygiene (& if he doesn't clean his shoes he can gtfo)
    - Ignorance
    - Hypocrisy
    - Hipster

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    wait, wait, wait........

is this a common dealbreaker...?

;______________;

I was about to take our bromance to the next level but then I realised you were a hipster. It was such a sad day for me, mate.

It's okay though. You just need to cure yourself by listening to the top 10 songs in the charts every day for a year, you'll make it through this. I know you will.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I didn't initiate most of my break ups actually, haha. I broke up with a guy last August because we just didn't have good chemistry. Uhhh other things I'd dump someone for...being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, basically. That's a bit broad, but oh well. I probably wouldn't want to be with someone who is outgoing with their opposing views of things I feel strongly about, like women's rights, gay rights, etc.

Hackenfall Backslash

The weirdest mofo you'll ever meet . . . seriously
    Years
    A list to answer the OP's question. Deal-breakers listed are for problems that arise during a relationship, and deal-breakers that stop one from happening right off the bat.

1. Passive-Aggression
    2. Lying
    3. Cheating
    4. Disrespect
    5. Mental Illness
    6. Mind Games
    7. Other Games
    8. Feminism
    9. Prejudice
    10. Non-Virginal
    11. Religious
    12. Lack of Intelligence
    13. Hygiene Problems; Level Yellow (eating stinky foods; not bathing as often as recommended; deodorant absent)
    14. Hygiene Problems; Level Red (STDs; yellow teeth; smoking/drugs; generally slattern behaviour)
    15. Tattoos
    16. Excessive Metal (piercings)
    17. Indecisiveness ("I want kids!", "I don't want kids!")
    18. Above-average alcohol consumption
    19. Emotional Instability

Last edited:
    Years
    Gonna go with what others have said, and say cheating. I'm a firm believer in that if they do it once, they have the potential to do it again so that's a definite deal breaker. Also, learning from my first, and thus far only, relationship it's safe to say that having no mutual interests would be a major turn off. My ex had no interests and/or hobbies whatsoever besides doing his math homework, and I had no idea what to do with him. Other things would include, but not limited to: disrespect, tattoos, lecherous, etc.

Back