• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm the queen of unova, nice to meet you

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    idk I wanted a creative title! anyway so HI.

hmm what is there about me. i'm nica! i'm 21! i'm female! i'm doing a photography diploma in uni and have already graduated with a journalism/broadcasting degree! i like photography! i play competitive battling! i'm an admin of pc's battling server! i'm also involved in smogon! by involved i mean i host projects related to nu and write articles for the smog! i play neverused! i like modding fifth generation! i've organised lots of events here! i'm not obsessed with pc despite what people think! i do enjoy being involved in stuff though! i have an iphone! hiroshi sotomura purchased colloquy on my iphone for me! patchisou yutohru made me a pc supporter! uhhh, i am australian! i was born with a hole in the heart! i have lived with my grandparents all my life!

i also like... glee music and candice on american idol :3 you may ask questions now NICK IS THIS ENOUGH?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Why did you add an exclamation point at the of each sentence?

What's the best part of modding Fifth Generation?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    hm i'm not actually sure about that one. i'm pretty sure one of my best has been one i've submitted for class, but i obviously can't show that right now. however,

out of the other ones,

i'm the queen of unova, nice to meet you

maybe this one? i really liked the way it turned out, but i do aim to do much, much better in the future.

aand i added exclamations to be fancy and keep y'alls attention. best part of modding fifth gen is that i get to help out users, and it's been an amazing ride, from being the first mod, to still being around now to experience its activity with b2w2 combined, it's pretty awesome.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    When you're not on PC, what do you spend your time doing?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    which 5th gen Pokemon best suits your personality?

Sirfetch’d

What do you consider your biggest accomplishment in life?

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
    Why are you so awesome, Nica?

Why do you love Ole and what about him do you love and what does he make you feel like?

xD

Years
    Would you ever see yourself as a h-staff member on PC?

You're from Perth, do you think it's the best part of Australia or not?

Why do you love Herdier so much? I know that thing doesn't get many fans.

What was your best moment on the PC Battle Server?

If you could ever switch places with another PC member for a day, who would it be?

We both got our Supporter tiers as gifts, did you ever expect yourself to get Supportered?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i'm slow yo.

anyway, my favourite is blue! although red can be sexy too~

oh, and i'm on invisible mode because i'm too lazy to take it off :'(

Back