• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imagine evolving Duskull in PMD (Blue)

Years
  • I'm shaking and crying, while crying and shaking why does Dusclops lose the ability to walk through walls? That literally makes no sense, Duskull can so why no Dusclops? Does anyone know if there is an actual reason for this? It can't be balancing because Gengar can do it, and Gengar is a beast.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Maybe it's because Duskull floats, but Dusclops doesn't? Another Ghost type that can't go through walls is Sableye, which also doesn't float.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Probably because it has legs? It also doesn't have the ability Levitate, like Duskull. I think that is why it can't go inside walls, like Duskull. At least, that's the explanation I think that'd explain it.

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    :'(

Attachments

• Imagine evolving Duskull in PMD (Blue)
      wall.png
      175.1 KB · Views: 5
    Years
  • interestingly enough, there are certain ghosts, that despite their typing, can't actually go through walls. i know froslass is one of them in pmd dx, as well as maybe sableye? doesn't surprise me that dusclops is included, too.

Back