• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imagine waking up to find yourself as the opposite gender

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well...Like most people, I think I'd be rather preoccupied with the physical changes for a while, figuring out how...stuff works. O____O

Then I suppose I'd have to adapt. I think I'd be the same personality-wise though ;D

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
    That would be interesting to say that least, I would think it was a dream, but then after I realized it wasn't I would definitely freak. :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I would toy with boys' hearts and then watch their dreams crumble as they find out I'm really a guy. :>

Are we talking a permanent change or just a day?

Cause if it was just a day, I'd probably stay home. ;;

If it was forever, then I'd make a bunch of girl friends. :D

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    I would be freaking out.

Although it would have some upsides.

But I like being a guy, having all the different vibes, body parts, and mind, is just mind boggling to think about.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    I'd probably be excited, I've always wanted something like that(something interesting) to happen. Also, I'd try cross- dressing. When you're a girl no one really notices or cares if you wear male cloths, but as a guy it would be too funny to see their reactions, and even though I'm a girl I don't really wear girly cloths, probably because of my pride.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmm... I've always wondered myself what it would be if I woke up one day in the body of a girl.

First of all, for "memory" purposes, I would take a shower.

Next I would go to school and hit on as many guys as possible.

Then I would try to try to hit myself hard on the head to forget the whole day. The shower was good while it lasted but I don't wanna keep the memory of me hitting on guys X_X.

Back