• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imagine waking up to find yourself as the opposite gender

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What would you do? :O I'd... not take it very well, I like being a girl. ;;

Years
    ...it would be interesting, to say the least. Naturally the first thing that would capture my attention would be the difference in physical appearance and the vibes surrounding the male sex in general. I don't think life would be much different than anything I'm already used to other than perhaps odd little things. I never acted too much like a girl to have ever found it awkward thinking what it would be like to be a boy.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    [agelimit]this post has stuff that i would rather the younger ages not read[/agelimit]
    Spoiler:
    I will also quote fred from scooby doo(the live action one and yes i can remember some lines and yes i am ashamed to say so):
    Im daphne? Sweet now i can check myself out!! Yes i am that bad.

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Lol i have that Scooby Doo movie in Video form. Yes, VIDEO form. That was like, so last year! ^_^.

If i were to wake up and find myself a girl, i'd flip out and call someone.

There was this movie (the name slips my mind but anyway..) where a boy wished "he could be bigger". Unfortunately his wish was granted, and instead of being taller he was a 25 - year - old man with a little bit of stubble on his chin. He goes downstairs where he is attacked by his man with a broomstick (i think) and chucks him out. So whoever you are and you're living with your friend in an Apartment or something, they'd chuck you out unless they understood that it was common to randomly change sex overnight.

So.. uh.. yeah. Lol.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I would be the same more or less… more up top, less down low. Personality wise I would be the same too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Buy some nice dresses, have a straight-cut fringe; maybe rename to Alyce Blackthorne and live in a desert country since I'd end up looking enough like her. It would be interesting to apply a male mindset to a female body, just to see others' reactions if nothing else.
    The only thing I wouldn't enjoy is the lack of physical strength I'd be able to bring to bear, and the presence of breasts if they're large enough to get in the way.

I would, like anyone else, have a hard time convincing everyone I am the same person, unless of course everyone's gender switched.

Years
    I...uh...guess I wouldn't mind being a guy...but it'd still be very awkward...
    Actually...no...my last few weeks of school kinda got me afraid of it this thread now...

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I would go buy some pretty dresses immediatly, then go to a beauty parlor or something and get my hair/nails/stuff done. Also read stuff on menstruation and things like that.

After that, I'd just do what I usually do. Would be fun trying to make people believe I was really me.

It would be interesting to apply a male mindset to a female body, just to see others' reactions if nothing else.

Definitely.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wow, that would be creepy. I'm not sure I would like it at all. I mean, I'm not too girly, but it would still be really weird. Where do these thread ideas come from? XD Interesting, anyway. It probably sounds stupid, but would you be attracted to the same people? I mean, if you were a boy who was attracted to girls and you became a girl, would you still be attracted to girls? It's something I've wondered.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Same mindset and all so yes and now that a guy would become a girl his mindset will be even more stuck on it if he is a hot girl. A lot more imo.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Same mindset and all so yes and now that a guy would become a girl his mindset will be even more stuck on it if he is a hot girl. A lot more imo.
    If I was a hot girl, I would immediately get into the shower and wash up.

:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It probably sounds stupid, but would you be attracted to the same people? I mean, if you were a boy who was attracted to girls and you became a girl, would you still be attracted to girls? It's something I've wondered.
    Since all that's changing here is your sex, you'd continue to like what sex you liked before the change.

If I was a hot girl, I would immediately get into the shower and wash up.

:)
    I'm starting to wonder how many autosexuals we'll have by the end of this thread.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    A very long and cold one i presume? LoL yes actually for all guys sure its like what the hell but then ahhhh very interesting. Pretty much it would be cool for any guy for say a week and you would be like why dont the ladies come to me. Side effects come positive and negative i presume.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Since all that's changing here is your sex, you'd continue to like what sex you liked before the change.

Oh, I see. Thanks for answering, it's something I've wondered for a while

Years
    It definitely would be an interesting experience to say the least. I haven't the slightest clue on how to be a proper girl. It would take me some time to get the "process" down. XD

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    There's nothing to being a "proper girl", lol. Just be yourself.

Well, I'd be shocked to find my sexual organs on the outside of my body, but I'd get quickly used to it. I think my parent's would have issues, however O_o

Years
    I would be very sad. I like being a girl. I don't want to be a boy! ;~;

I couldn't begin to imagine all the teasing I'd get, too, with my family...

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    This did actually happen to him. (Sorry Beachy, i just had to XD!)

But yeah id be pretty shocked, and be all like "o_____0" especially when i went to the bathroom or something lol

Back