• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMMA BE A SPACE COWBOY!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Growing up (since I was toddler) I had wanted to be an animator. Mostly because I enjoyed drawing and was loved Disney. I didn't quite have the skill needed to pursue that career though. So, now my Disney obsession has manifested itself almost entirely into the Parks realm (with a fair bit of Disney/animation history knowledge).

I've also always liked technology and computers and what not. Always been the family IT support. So, in high school I started planning for a backup should animation not work out. I enjoyed the programming courses I took, but heavy math wasn't my strong suit. So, instead of pursuing computer science or engineering, I'm pursuing information technology in my university career.

A specific job though? Not clue. I'll take what I can get. I know the field, but not the job.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I varied a bit when I was very young, from truck driver to hotel owner to scientist. Eventually I settled on wanting to be a big-shot corporate executive because that's where the big money is.

I still have dreams of making it into upper management and a seven figure income, despite the economy taking a downturn.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I wanted SO badly to be a power ranger. I guess I could've tried going into stuntwork or acting or something.. but I like sitting too much haha.

It later became wanting to be an animator.. because I loved movies and anime and animation.. I love drawing but I hate spending so much time on a single painting- and rather be just sketching... and.. voila! I worked hard at it and that's what I am now- so technically I am an actor.. I just let the modelled characters or drawings do my movements for me :3!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Pretty sure I wanted to be a dinosaur or a Beetleborg. I think I went through phrases where I wanted to be a cloud and a tree as well.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I want to be a scientist because I thought it was fun, and then I realized how boring it was doing math problems all day.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • When I was little I was very interested in science, so I wanted to be a scientist. I wanted to make crazy potions and weird inventions. There was also a time where I wanted to be an archaeologist because my mom wanted to be one when she was younger and she told me all about it. Right now I'm more interested in biology, and I'm going to study life sciences, so my dream kind of came true... I think.

Ayselipera

First thing I ever wanted to be was a police officer LOL. Then I had this magician phase for the longest time and I used to think I could sing so I wanted to be a singer. Now I have no goals or dreams xoxoxo

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    For most of my childhood I wanted to be a truck driver. Now that I've started driving I don't think I'd like to do it for a living. xD

Also, for quite a long time I wanted to be in the Secret Service.

There were other things I wanted to be that didn't really last as long... I vaguely recall wanting to be a history teacher, a stripper, a dictator, a police officer, an airport security person, and a computer programmer. Also when I was really little I wanted to be an onion.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I always thought I wanted to be a cartoon/comic artist, then later I sort of didn't know anymore, and then it changed to manga artist. And now I don't know again. I literally have no idea and I have to decide in a few months and it's just all going way too fast.

Back