• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPLAUSIBLE FOX.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
[Makes more sense if you've read this.]

Mum:
Look what arrived for me today! *holds up little Glaceon figurine*
Me: It's a fox!
Mum: It's a donkey.
Me: It's still a fox, no matter how many times you say it's a donkey.
Mum: Whatever.
*short pause*
*Dad walks in*
Mum: Look at this, is it a fox or a donkey?
Me: It's a fox! It's a fox made of ice!
Mum: It's a donkey! It's a blue donkey! Like Eeyore!
Dad: *looks between the two of us* It's...it's...it's a donkey who had sex with a fox in a snowstorm, leave me alone. *holds up PC Gamer defensively*
Mum: *deadpan* You're a great help.

ANYWAY LAST DAY OF TERM TODAY WOOP WOOP. And yet, somehow, I still have an implausibly large pile of work, how and kri moar. D; Stupid Victorian Literature. Stupid dissertation. Mmmm Christmas chocolate. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Pffffffft.

I bet the fox was female.

You should've gone, "No, mum, it's nothing like Eeyore." Then you'd point to its tail and say, "Does this look like Eeyore's tail?"

Idk XD

/turn this into a reality show

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
Natsu-kun;bt33179 said:
Pffffffft.

I bet the fox was female.

You should've gone, "No, mum, it's nothing like Eeyore." Then you'd point to its tail and say, "Does this look like Eeyore's tail?"

Idk XD

/turn this into a reality show

Awww man, I should have pointed out that Glaceon actually remembers where she leaves her tail, and so is nothing like Eeyore D; Damned missed opportunity. XD;

Back