• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a Fire Emblem game, which class would you be?

Out of the most popular classes, which would you like to be? Don't forget to post!

• Total voters

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • Woohooo, Fire Emblem! *does a fan dance*

I was happy when I read yesterday that Awakening has been confirmed to be released in America, meaning chances are big that it'll be released in Europe as well. Now I'll finally be able to put my 3DS to good use. /shot'd Yes, it's part of the reason I wanted a 3DS. BT

Ahum, anyways.

Most of my favourite characters are close-combat physical attackers. Though I love Wyvern Riders (Heath, Cormag), Pegasus Knights (Vanessa (train her, she's good), Florina), Lords (Eliwood, Lyn, Hector), Cavaliers (Sain, Kent) and Myrmidons (Joshua, Guy), I don't see myself being either of those.
    I think it'd be more likely if I'd switch to my other favourites, the Magic Wielders. Though I like most of the magic classes, I think it'd be most fun to be a Mage Knight, like Lute. She dodges almost anything and OHKO almost anything. Nothing wrong with that.
    On a less attack-based thought, I might also be a Troubadour, like Priscilla. I love horses, and they're generally more mobile than footfolk. : >

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Woohooo, Fire Emblem! *does a fan dance*

I was happy when I read yesterday that Awakening has been confirmed to be released in America, meaning chances are big that it'll be released in Europe as well. Now I'll finally be able to put my 3DS to good use. /shot'd Yes, it's part of the reason I wanted a 3DS. BT

Ahum, anyways.

Most of my favourite characters are close-combat physical attackers. Though I love Wyvern Riders (Heath, Cormag), Pegasus Knights (Vanessa (train her, she's good), Florina), Lords (Eliwood, Lyn, Hector), Cavaliers (Sain, Kent) and Myrmidons (Joshua, Guy), I don't see myself being either of those.
    I think it'd be more likely if I'd switch to my other favourites, the Magic Wielders. Though I like most of the magic classes, I think it'd be most fun to be a Mage Knight, like Lute. She dodges almost anything and OHKO almost anything. Nothing wrong with that.
    On a less attack-based thought, I might also be a Troubadour, like Priscilla. I love horses, and they're generally more mobile than footfolk. : >
    You have picked just about all the choices I would have! If I were female, I'd be a Valkyrie (Priscilla and Natasha are my Valkyries). But, since either gender can be a Mage Knight so long as they are magic bound, I am a Mage Knight. I also like horses.

I like your style. Magic is usually the path I take. Physical weapons just don't cut it for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Really tough one for me. I'll have to go with the Paladin class, however. I've always liked the versatility they offer on the battlefield, with multiple weapons, great movement, and few weaknesses statistically.

Heroes are also favorites of mine, as well as wyvern knights. I also like knights, but their movement often prevents me from having any on my team.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I always loved the mages in Fire Emblem, mainly because at high levels, they can dispatch enemies quickly, and their ranged magic can be very effective. Also, my Soren character who is the highest rank, level, stats, bonuses, and equipment, can solo just about anyone including bosses without trouble.

I voted for the sage, druid and thief in the poll.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • Oh goodness, this is tough for me.

My default reaction is a mage knight. The maps in FE4 taught me that MOBILITY IS SUPER IMPORTANT and having a horse will help you become a super killing machine. In general there aren't a lot of units that have super high resistance anyways, and as long as my speed/skill were good enough (and for a mage knight that's pretty much a staple) I should be able to kill them from long range. Even better if I could have Olwen's Daimthunder spell, which would be two hits in a row so I could even go for melee attacks without taking any damage. In general the horse + magic combo is just amazing. Could I have staves too? That would just make me way too important of an unit ;)

For a ground unit I'd pick a hero. This is actually more of an appearance thing, because hero's are generally huge men, and I think it would be a lot of fun to be a huge beefy dude on a battlefield kicking people's butts. The same goes into the mentality of a Wyvern Knight, although you have to admit that riding a wyvern would be really kick ass.

I also urge everyone to play the Fire Emblem series (especially Genealogy of the Holy War) . I'm also super excited for Awakening |D

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • I always loved the mages in Fire Emblem, mainly because at high levels, they can dispatch enemies quickly, and their ranged magic can be very effective. Also, my Soren character who is the highest rank, level, stats, bonuses, and equipment, can solo just about anyone including bosses without trouble.

I voted for the sage, druid and thief in the poll.
    Just add a Guiding Ring into the mix, and you've got a deadly force.
    Oh goodness, this is tough for me.

My default reaction is a mage knight. The maps in FE4 taught me that MOBILITY IS SUPER IMPORTANT and having a horse will help you become a super killing machine. In general there aren't a lot of units that have super high resistance anyways, and as long as my speed/skill were good enough (and for a mage knight that's pretty much a staple) I should be able to kill them from long range. Even better if I could have Olwen's Daimthunder spell, which would be two hits in a row so I could even go for melee attacks without taking any damage. In general the horse + magic combo is just amazing. Could I have staves too? That would just make me way too important of an unit ;)

For a ground unit I'd pick a hero. This is actually more of an appearance thing, because hero's are generally huge men, and I think it would be a lot of fun to be a huge beefy dude on a battlefield kicking people's butts. The same goes into the mentality of a Wyvern Knight, although you have to admit that riding a wyvern would be really kick ass.

I also urge everyone to play the Fire Emblem series (especially Genealogy of the Holy War) . I'm also super excited for Awakening |D
    Your reason for picking a Mage Knight is just about the same reason I chose it. Although, Wyvern Riders and Heroes are cool, they just don't suit my "all magic" style.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I chose Hero simply because they have my favorite armor design and animations. I just love giving them a 1-2 ranged weapon and watch how easily they clear a map.

Hawk and dragon laguz are close seconds. With mage knights and bishops behind those, sadly the Radiant games seem to lack mage knights. :[

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Yes! More Mage Knights! And... Heroes seem to be popular as well!

I chose Mage Knight. If I were female, I'd be a Valkyrie. If neither choices were available to me, I'd be a Druid.

Back