• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a pokemon world, what would you be?

What would you be if Pokemon were for real?

• Pokemon Trainer!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pokemon Breeder!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Pokemon Contest Star!

• Pokemon Researcher/ Scientist!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Do the same old boring jobs. Studying, blab, blab, blab.

• Total voters

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Since I liked e4darthteej's thread so much (this one right here: https://tinyurl.com/n6f84p), I decided to make this one similar to his but instead, what would you WISH to BE in the Pokemon world if it ever existed?

This includes:

Pokemon Trainer (One who trains only his entire party and enjoys battling.)
    Special Pokemon Trainer (Like Bug Catcher's, Dragon Tamer's, Supernerd's, Cooltrainers, etc)
    Coordinator (Those who do Contests.)
    Researcher (Like Proffesor Oak and the likes. This could vary from specializing about all pokemon to just Legendary pokemon to just Ancient pokemon.)
    Teacher (Those who work in places like the Pokemon Academy and teach students about pokemon.)
    Breeder (Those who raise multiple pokemon and not just the 6 in his or her party).
    Collector (Those who have certain pokemon based on how rare they are.)
    Gym Leader/Elite Four Member (Skilled trainers who train only one pokemon type and are experts when it comes to that type.)
    Frontier Brain (The expert on certain ways of battling and how to use pokemon in battles.)

That's as much as I can come up with, but if you want to be something else that I didn't mention and falls in the pokemon world, feel free to post it.

Well, in my case, I would either be a Pokemon researcher or an Electric Type Gym leader.

Being a researcher is pretty awesome. I'd travel the Pokemon world and learn about all Pokemon. I would just have an Alakazam, a Typhlosion and a Salamence to help me with my learning Journey. ;P

As for being a Gym leader, electric is one of my favorite types and I can see myself helping others raise their electric pokemon and battling challengers for my badge.

xD

Last edited:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    a Coodinator ...or a Trainer, since i love battles, contests are fun, but i prefer competitive battles more
    a regular ol' trainer is fine with me
    Running a gym would be fun, but it'd probably get boring after a while
    i'd enjoy traveling more
    so trainer it is <u>

or better yet
    ...part of an evil organization like the rockets, galactics, or magma/aqua >3<

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'd enjoy being part of an evil organization...like Team Magma or Team Galactic...*smiles* That alone should scare you...

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    I'd love to be part of my own organization. Team PokePals. *swoon*
    /half-kidding Dx

I'd like to be a breeder. Just the thought of being surrounded by cute cuddly creatures makes me d'awww. <3

Except Tangela.
    Its vines scare me like it's straight out of a horror movie. Imagine all of those things movie around like tentacles. D:
    /shudder
    It's still bloody cute though.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Without a doubt or hesitation, I'd love to be a collector or hunter. First off, I have a lot of fun in the games, trying to collect one of every Pokémon. (Yeah, not even filling the 'dex itself, really. Literally collecting one of everything.) I'd imagine that being a collector means I'd be traveling around the world, experiencing a lot of cool stuff while at the same time not troubling myself over focusing on competitions or meeting deadlines in order to compete in tournaments.

Second, if I was a hunter, sure, I'd be on the wrong side of the law, but at least I'd make a bit of Pokémoney on the side. And it'd be kinda cool to be something like J.

Years
    Nen would totally be a Battle Girl. 'Coz who doesn't wanna run around in a skimpy training outfit while showing off karate moves and battling using Fighting Pokémon? :D ...No, seriously. I'd be a Battle Girl.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I'd be the head of the Pokemon Fan Club.

Actually, PokeFans are kinda creepy in the games O_o.

I would love to be a Researcher. IRL, I'm a nerdy geeky scientist type, and I'd love to spend time both out in the field and in the lab studying Pokemon.

I also wouldn't mind teaching in a Pokemon School. I suppose there are plenty of options for me!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I think I'd just like to be a regular old trainer. Traveling and battling with my favorite pokemon. Either that or I'd be a fire type gym leader because fire types are awesome. :3

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Frontier Brain, so I can see all the trainers squirm while trying to meet the requirements to fight me, then own them with my pokemon and watch them do it all over again. But seriously, yeah... Frontier Brain. I'd be like a Gym Leader, except either with my own pokemon, or random pokemon (Battle Factory-esque building)

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    I think I would be a regular trainer who begins a journey like the other characters in the games, except I'd like my story to have a more darker plot lol.

Back