• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a pokemon world, what would you be?

What would you be if Pokemon were for real?

• Pokemon Trainer!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pokemon Breeder!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Pokemon Contest Star!

• Pokemon Researcher/ Scientist!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Do the same old boring jobs. Studying, blab, blab, blab.

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I'd be the person to raise a-bomb Pokemon and take over the evil organisations. If I were a trainer, I guess I'd be the rival or a super nerd, though. And not the crappy rivals or super nerds with only slowpokes. The Pokemon Stadium nerds with weird Pokemon that actually have a chance at winning. I'd still prefer being a rival more, though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I would be..a trainer I guess. I don't want to dress up or watch Pokemon do it! D: I just want to train, raise, while still caring for, Pokemon..

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • I'd be a humble trainer, walking about with only one, two, or maybe three Pokemon. The exact Pokemon I'd want? I'm not sure...How about Umbreon, Crobat, and Infernape? My sheer badassery would intimidate all foes, rendering them near-defenseless and offering me an outrageous advantage.

Mxp

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    id be one of those random people in a random house in a random city that says a random sentence and thats it

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • A trainer, I love traveling and meeting new people as well as seeing new places. If people would be as nice as they are in the pokemon world we watched on TV, that would be awesome. I would love to travel with my favorite six pokemon to each region, where I would bring my Weezing and probably start over sometimes. Maybe in the future even become a Gym Leader. My primary passion would definatly being a trainer. A researcher seems like it would be an exellent job in a pokemon world. You get paid a lot of money getting paid for something fun and enjoyable to do.

Also, you should add Team Rocket/Galactic/Magma etc. I am sure there would be a lot of people who would join an evil organization and try to steal pokemon and be as powerful as possible.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • I would be a regular trainer. I could never use six of the same type, I always have to use a lot of different types.

Plus if I was a gym leader I would feel bad using a pseudo-legendary, of which I have one in my party. Metagross FTW.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    An evil team leader.

or a trainer. that way, I can get 200 bucks by killing youngster billy's bidoof.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
  • Obviously a Pokemon trainer, it's standard, and it's awesome! And that way I can pwn the Elite Four and become the best.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I'd be like a dual-type Gym Leader. Maybe something like Water and Ground-types. With my trusty Swampert and Whiscash :D

Maybe I'd be a Pokémon Coordinator in my free time :)

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Where's the choice to be Ruby's girlfriend?

I'd might be a researcher and meet some of the guys from the manga to learn about Pokemon and interact with them.

Or a breeder, where I can also interact with Pokemon, but in this case, become friends.

Maybe even a Frontier Brain since they don't have to specialize in one type, correct me if I'm wrong. It'd be fun to battle lots of different kinds of trainers.

Back