• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a pokemon world, what would you be?

What would you be if Pokemon were for real?

• Pokemon Trainer!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pokemon Breeder!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Pokemon Contest Star!

• Pokemon Researcher/ Scientist!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Do the same old boring jobs. Studying, blab, blab, blab.

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Either a Gym Leader or Frontier Brain.

Poison Master Tox

Fierce Poison Expert
    Years
    I already see me as a breeder. I don't like cute pokémon, but they always start from there anyway. I train and breed pokémon more than I do anything else, just because they feel close to me then.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I would like to be an explorer. I wouldn't battle that much or anything, but I would like to go deeper into dark cave than you can in the games. Oh, and Mt. Mortar too. And going to Mt. Pyre would be awesome! ... now that I think about it, I'd be like a tourist -_-

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I would want to be in the Elite Four, as the Champion so I could have Pokemon of all types. :]

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    My equivalent in a fan comic I've not yet started doing is a technical assistant in a research laboratory (she looks after the computers and servers).

I'd want to do something like that, which is similar to my real life job, and have my Pokémon as companions.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Its not on the list, that I saw, but I'd be nurse Joy. I'm a nurse in real life so I love taking care of people...and I suppose sick animals wouldn't be a problem either.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2021
    i do it all, start out as a trainer when im young (getting my first pokemon at 10 ^.^), after that move on to become a dark type gym leader, then become a breeder and hangout with nurse joys.

the brock dream.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Trainer but i would have more than 6 pokemon i would train a few like i am in platinum i have like 30 pokemon that i use lol depends on the occasion but defenitly trainer love to battle

Ohh and i would have to travel with some Friends (either guys or girls) 2 or 3 or even just 1 friend but there is no way i could travel by myself

Years
    I'd be a variation of a breeder. I wouldn't necessarily spend much time breeding pokemon, but I'd love to catch as many different types of pokemon as I could and raise them. Of course, I would still battle for sport on occasion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    A trainer, travel around the world with my friends and meet new people and trainers :D I would not target for becoming a pokemon master, just train and maybe sometimes go into a gym to earn a badge..

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Nurse Joy for me. Or the Item Shop owner. I would love to be the Gym Leader for grass or psychic Pokemon as well.

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I'd probably follow Brock's footsteps and be a Breeder, particularly of Eevees.

Or I could be an Ace Trainer, with a Photojournalist job on the side. (Like I would work for the Sinnoh Newspaper or something)

I think being a Gym Leader would be boring, because you have to wait for trainers to come along, and I am much better with a mixed Pokemon team anyway.

So I've narrowed it to Breeder and Ace Trainer/Photojournalist. How about I just be both? :p A trainer with more than 6 Pokemon at a time and has a camera around his neck to capture a picture of anything, whether it be nature or a Pokemon battle.

Back