• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In next life time..

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Male, because male don't need to be pregnant and give birth.

I would choose to stay male in my next life.

Because I understand that being a female is not that easy too. Female are faster to become adult (mentally), but it just made female need for more long time to resisting the lust. And in some developed countries (for example: Japan), in most of family female was also need to go to work for fulfill the needs of family.

Well, it's just some of my reasons in choosing after all.

If I kept my memories, I'd want to be a guy just to try it, to see how people would take me and see how it'd be different from being a girl. It sounds like it'd be quite an adventure for my second life! If I was going to live again and remember it I'd want to try as many different things as I could.

If I didn't, I'd just stay a girl. I'm comfortable that way. :)

That's right, there is no point in trying if we not keep our memories.

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • If we don't keep our memories than we would be fine either way. If we could keep our memories I would want to be a guy, change my way of living.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Oh, i love being a female, but only because I live in civilization.
    If in next like I be born in a tribe I'd rather be a male, imagine period and giving birth to a children without anything to stop the pain! Or worst, imagine the fact of anticonceptionals don't existing: you'd have childres all the time, nonstop!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Staying female. Not interested in being a guy.

Actually, my reasoning is too strange to list, but I'd... rather not be a guy. :D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I'd stay female so I can continue to wear pretty lolita dresses. ^u^

Years
  • I am a girl, but being a boy means more wanking. Also, my username would not be the same if I was a guy. Disadvantage of being female is more housework! HATE IT! But I love being a girl, a super-computer-nerd girl!

Back