• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In next life time..

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    If the next life time happened, then I'd rather stick to being a guy. I enjoy the aspects of being a guy, like having better interests.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    ...I'd rather stay a female.
    Not that it matters, since chances are high I won't get to keep my memory and therefore my comfort with my body anyway. I'm completely biased towards this choice though, as it stands.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I've often asked myself a similar question, and I think I'd like to try being a female, to experience what they feel, and to try to understand them better. Though it would be unlikely that I'd know that I'd said this, and would be comfortable whatever gender I became.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, if there is a next life, I would want to be......either of them. Or staying the same would be not so bad.

Years
    Erm. I'd have to say female. I'd have done the whole male thing with the outside genitalia and the shorter life span, I'd want to try something different.

Years
    If I kept my memories, I'd want to be a guy just to try it, to see how people would take me and see how it'd be different from being a girl. It sounds like it'd be quite an adventure for my second life! If I was going to live again and remember it I'd want to try as many different things as I could.

If I didn't, I'd just stay a girl. I'm comfortable that way. :)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well being a girl is fantastic and all but in the next life why not switch it up? It would take less time to do my hair in the morning :/

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'd like to try being a girl. But a really pretty one, like Forever or Signomi. It's like there's a whole other side of the human experience closed to all of us, I'd like to see what it's all about

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    In next life time, I want be female. But next life time not coming, so happy. I and punk rock go down with ship. Best for all involved.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    In my next life, i would like to see what been a lad is like. As long as i can keep my memories then i am up for it, just to see what life is like as the other gender.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I wouldn't really care.

However, if we were in the same time period or any other time period before now, I would pick having a penis because it's harder to be a woman, unfortunately, and yes it still is harder to be a woman in almost every society (except the view that view women as goddesses.)

But, if it were the future I wouldn't really care enough to pick one over the other because I have the hopes in the future that women will actually be equal.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Well, I believe in rebirth under certain conditions, and I believe that people are reborn in the sex that they weren't the life before. So, I believe that if I were to be reborn, I'd be a girl. More importantly, I hope I'm an asian girl. :)

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    When I was younger, I was a bit of a tomboy. You know, I was the girl with the short unkempt hair, wore baggy jeans and sweaters and was very unlady like. I'd be a guy in my next life, just to go the full mile of being a boy. xD

Back