• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In School Do you wear Uniforms?

Do you wear Uniforms?

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • I want to

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Nope but i wanna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I wear uniforms, and I dislike them... But I agree with what Ligtning says about not having to decide what to wear... n_n

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Yup I do wear uniforms as it is a must. I think I would have problems choosing other clothes for school since I have no dress sense (If such a rule didn't exist)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
huh...didn't this thread used to have many more posts?!?

*shrugs*
I don't wear uniform at my school, but I have little fashoin sense to begin with anyways, so it hurts me a bikt socially, but I don't care...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I'm homeschooled so.. I don't have to worry about what I wear. O_o (MUAHAHA!) Though I like looking nice, I only wear outfits that are comfortable. And if I went to a public school I'd prefer uniforms. I think they're cute, (Well, the anime ones! n_n) plus it saves a lot of peer pressure between students. ^_^ I hate having to follow some kind a fashion code, and the only thing you could get picked on if you went to a school that wears them is your hair, and maybe make-up if you're a girl. =P

John Denver

Banned
Years
We don't wear uniforms at our school. In fact, the girls at our school rarely wear anything at all

*badum CHING*

"If your not in business, don't advertise"
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Kayleigh said:
I'm homeschooled so.. I don't have to worry about what I wear. O_o (MUAHAHA!) Though I like looking nice, I only wear outfits that are comfortable. And if I went to a public school I'd prefer uniforms. I think they're cute, (Well, the anime ones! n_n) plus it saves a lot of peer pressure between students. ^_^ I hate having to follow some kind a fashion code, and the only thing you could get picked on if you went to a school that wears them is your hair, and maybe make-up if you're a girl. =P

What is that Supposed to Mean XD , i Follow a Fashion Code , its nothing bad..

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, I don't mean being stylish is bad, it's just when people pick on others just because they're not wearing a certain kind of outfit. ^_^;

Years
Dakota said:
We don't wear uniforms at our school. In fact, the girls at our school rarely wear anything at all

*badum CHING*

"If your not in business, don't advertise"
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!
Wouldn't the girls get charged with flashing?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Haruka said:
Dakota, They allow girls to show skin and look sexy or disterbing.

Well, They should not allow that in the school... prehaps.

i don't mind uniforms at all... when i was young in Hong Kong i have to wear uniforms for kindergarten and elemantory (and i believe they make you wear uniforms all the way until university) so i'm use to it. But others will certainly mind so uniforms aren't such a good idea...

however, some sort of dress code should be made, so people can't get dressed in a way that they didn't seem to be wearing anything at all. That is just s***ty and wrong... disturbing too

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I dont see the Harm , people can dress the way they want , if there not mking anyone made or hurting anyone no one should mind.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
I have to wear a uniform, it's fairly tacky. But oh well... I'm thinking of transferring to another school, private school rather then public. I like the system and the uniforms much much better.

Girls at my school still wear tight, exposing clothing, despite the uniform. They have no humility whatsoever. It's very embarassing to the female population. >.< But then again, I'm an old prune...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Blaine said:
I have to wear a uniform, it's fairly tacky. But oh well... I'm thinking of transferring to another school, private school rather then public. I like the system and the uniforms much much better.

Girls at my school still wear tight, exposing clothing, despite the uniform. They have no humility whatsoever. It's very embarassing to the female population. >.< But then again, I'm an old prune...
Just found the bad point of uniforms... :P

Especially girls uniforms .:P

Back